remember the past
Background of Junior Achievement Eswatini (JAE)
Junior Achievement Eswatini is an international NGO that was established in the country in 2009. We are mandated to fulfil a worldwide entrepreneurship program and also registered as an NGO in the Kingdom of Eswatini. The organization has grown rapidly since2009 and it now consists of 4 main programs namely; Financial Literacy, JA Company (JACO), Job Shadow (JS) and Out of School Youth (OOSY). Over the years, JA Eswatini (JAS) has positioned itself as a trendsetter in investing and encouraging young people to own their economic future through financial literacy, entrepreneurship, and work readiness. Junior Achievement aligns itself to the need to address the issue of youth unemployment in the country.
VISION - MOTTO
- Our Vission To produce technologically savvy and competent young entrepreneurs in Eswatini.
- Our Motto Changing destinies for young people through entrepreneurship
- Our Mission We empower youth through innovation in entrepreneurship, financial literacy and career development to create self-employment in Eswatini.
- In-School: Financial Literacy
- In-School: JA Company
- In-School: Job Shadow
- Out of School: Business Development